Preparation: 15 min
Cooking time: 45 min
- 1 bag of pasta
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1 large onion
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 tray of fresh button mushrooms
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. Wayfort fresh chili sauce (hot or mild)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Gruyere cheese (optional)
- Cook the pasta in a pot of salted water.
- Meanwhile, slice the cutlets and all your ingredients.
- Pour the olive oil into the pan, brown the onions and garlic and then add your chicken with salt and pepper.
- When your chicken is golden brown, add the mushrooms and parsley, while stirring.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh cream with a little water.
- Let it cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the Gruyere cheese (optional).
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve the pasta on a plate.
- Pour your chicken with crème fraîche over the pasta.
Enjoy your meal!